Letras y Voces News salutes you!
Quotes to show our support for our troops, past and present.
- As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. -John Fitzgerald Kennedy
- In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot. -Mark Twain
- In war, there are no unwounded soldiers. -José Narosky
- America’s veterans embody the ideals upon which America was founded more than 229 years ago.- Steve Buyer
- Courage is fear holding on a minute longer. -George S. Patton
- Peace is not only better than war, but infinitely more arduous. -George Bernard Shaw
- We make war that we may live in peace. -Aristotle
- Nobody ever drowned in sweat. -US Marines
- More powerful than the will to win is the courage to begin. -Unknown
- Neither a wise man nor a brave man lies down on the tracks of history to wait for the train of the future to run over him. -Dwight D. Eisenhower